Lets do a quick run down. Yesterday we played a double header. This is what happened.
- Lost both games
- Total score was 16-7
- Trout did not play, and was placed back on the IL
- Ohtani pulled early, and revealed to have a torn UCL
- Word is that the organization knew something was wrong and sent him out anyways
- CJ Wilson goes off on the organization with the following:
- Angels refused to buy Pujols a specialized treadmill because it was “too expensive”
- Angels didn’t serve players breakfast over portions of Spring Training
- Angels didn’t have a weight room until 2013
- “Imagine telling players “just run really hard to first base and you’ll be in great shape.””
- “Imagine telling players to be physically ready for 8am workouts by “stopping at a chick fil-a[sic] if you need to eat idk””
I love this team, but sometimes I really don’t know why we bother with them.